Rates for sites requesting hook-up are $35 per day plus 7% state tax. Any sites using no hook-ups are $30 per day plus 7% state tax.
Click Here for camping FAQ’s and more information!
Reservations are only required during the Indiana State Fair, which usually runs the first three weeks of August. For reservations during the Indiana State Fair, please call 317-927-7503. We also reserve the right to require reservations during other high volume events at the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center. There are no refunds for cancellations on advance reservations.
We are currently taking reservations for the following events:
- Mecum Auto Auction – NO LONGER ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS!
- Hoosier Hundred/Indy 500 – CLICK HERE to register
- Mecum PRIMITIVE Camping CLICK HERE to register
- Hoosier Hundred/Indy 500 PRIMITIVE Camping – CLICK HERE to register
Enter the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center at Gate 6 (via Fall Creek Parkway), drive straight ahead to the Campgrounds, pick out your space, and Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center Security will come to complete your check-in.
- Year-round camping options
- Indoor showers and flush toilets
- Washers and Dryers
- Sewer hook-ups
- Sanitary dumping stations ($10)
- Potable water (except during winter months)
- Pay telephones
The Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center provides 24-hour security. They can be reached at 317-927-7520.