- Today Only! 2018 Indiana State Fair Tickets for only $5 - Buy Now!
- Thanksgiving Weekend Racer's Auction runs Nov 23-25. Click here for more info!
- The Indiana Chinese Lantern Festival runs Nov 24-Jan 7. Click here for more info!
- Stewart's Indiana Flea Market is Nov 24-26 - Click here for more info!
- Indy Fuel vs. Fort Wayne Komets on Nov 17! Click here to get your seats!
- Indy Fuel vs. Kansas City Mavericks Nov 25 - Get your seats today!
- Don't miss the Super Sunday Indy Automotive Swap Meet & Car Sale Nov 26 - Click here for more info!
- It's back! Big Red Liquors Bourbon Expo on Dec 2 - Get your tickets now!
- Click here to see what's happening at the Indiana Fairgrounds & Event Center!
Laid out over 250 acres, the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center is home to more than 1,000,000 square feet of event space and offers the most flexible event venues in the state of Indiana. Host to more than 400 events every year, there is Something Happening Here. All Year.There's more to explore >
The Indiana Farmers Coliseum has served Indiana proudly and hosted numerous historical events. This beautiful building plays host to the professional hockey team Indy Fuel, many concerts every year and livestock events that would WOW any crowd.Check out the happenings >
Agriculture touches every living person. The food we eat, the clothes we wear, the products we use. The way of life which developed the values, economy, and culture of our nation. Through education and entertainment the barn will use the present as a springboard to the future and honor the past for the lessons and cultural perspectives it provides.Start Your Learning Journey
Join Us >
The Indiana State Fair Foundation raises funds to philanthropically support the year-round agriculture, youth development, and campus stewardship of the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center for the benefit of all citizens of Indiana.