- Reservations will be required to guarantee a space. Walk-up camping will not be available.
- Check-out times will be enforced for all guests to ensure a smooth process and site availability for those making reservations. Check-out time is Noon.
- You must know the exact length of your camper (from hitch to end) and the correct amperage. Don’t guess-measure.
Check-in & Check-out
- All campers must arrive between 1PM-7PM. If you need an earlier check-in time
you must ask us at
- All campers must exit the campgrounds by NOON on their scheduled departure date, NO
– if you do not vacate you will be charged an extra night of
stay and a penalty fee every day you do not move. If a camper knows extra time is needed and their site is booked for another guest, the camper must be removed from the site.
- Charcoal grilling is permitted.
- Absolutely NO fire pits/bonfires etc.
- Drones are not permitted in the campgrounds and throughout the Fair.
- All campsites must be kept clean and free of trash.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM to 6AM.
- Generator use is not permitted.
- Only one (1) vehicle is permitted per space. (parking is available if the space does not accommodate the camper and the vehicle)
- All trash must be deposited in the trash containers provided at the camping sites.
- No alcohol may leave your rented campsite.
- Animals are permitted in the campgrounds but must be leashed at ALL TIMES. Owners are responsible for pets’ actions and cleanup/disposal of waste. Only service animals are allowed on the Fairgrounds.
- NO LIVESTOCK TRAILERS
ARE TO BE STORED BY YOUR CAMPER – if a trailer is seen next to your camper
for more than an hour or two, a penalty fee will be added to your
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need a reservation?
A: YES you need a reservation – please find the link above to make your reservation.
Q: Can I register for more than one camp site?
A: Yes, but each reservation must be under a different name and it is one site per reservation. Example, John Smith can pay for Jane Doe, but must use Jane Doe’s name.
Q: How do I check in?
A: Enter the campgrounds at 1209 E. 46th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205 and check-in at the office.
Q: What is the phone number for Security?
A: The number for Security is (317) 927-7520.
Q: Is the site full hook-up?
A: Yes, all sites are full hook-ups – please make sure to select a site that accommodates your amperage needs.
Q: Are the camping spots pull through?
A: No, there are no pull through sites available.
Q: Can you have pets?
A: Pets are permitted at the campgrounds but must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for pets’ actions and cleanup/disposal of waste. Only Service Animals are permitted on the Fairgrounds during the State Fair Livestock Show. Service Animals must be properly identified at all times. All animals must remain on a leash at all times.
Q: Can campers have packages delivered to the Fairgrounds?
A: Yes, but please include a valid phone number and campsite number. ISFC Staff will not be responsible for accepting deliveries.
Q: Can campers have golf carts on the campground?
Q: Are there showers available?
A: Yes, there are bath houses with showers on-site.
Q: Is there a check-out time?
A: Check-out is at 12PM every day.
Q: Are campfires allowed?
A: There is no open flame allowed. Grills must be elevated off the ground.