- Reservations will be required to guarantee a space. Walk-up camping will not be available.
- Beginning May 1, only online reservations will be accepted. Please call 317-927-7503 if you need assistance completing your online reservation.
- Check-out times will be enforced for all guests to ensure a smooth process and site availability for those making reservations. Check-out time is Noon.
- You must know the exact length of your camper (from hitch to end) and the correct amperage. Don’t guess-measure.
Check-in & Check-out
- 46th Street campground is open beginning July 24 at 5PM until August 20, 2019.
- All campers must vacate campground no later than Noon on August 20, 2019 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All campers must arrive between 6AM and 10PM.
- Please call 317-927-7503 if you are going to be checking in later than 10PM so arrangements can be made for check-in.
- All campers must exit the campgrounds by NOON on their scheduled departure date. Check-out times will be strictly enforced. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
- If a camper knows extra time is needed and their site is booked for another guest, the camper must be removed from the site. If another campsite is not available, they must relocate to the primitive lot, located south of 38th Street, for $15 per day.
- Charcoal grilling is permitted.
- Absolutely NO fire pits/bonfires etc.
- Drones are not permitted in the campgrounds and throughout the Fair.
- All campsites must be kept clean and free of trash.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM to 6AM.
- Generator use is not permitted at 46th (generator use is allowed in the Motel Lot)
- Only one (1) vehicle is permitted per space. (parking is available if the space does not accommodate the camper and the vehicle)
- All trash must be deposited in the trash containers provided at the camping sites.
- No alcohol may leave your rented campsite.
- Animals are permitted in the campgrounds but must be leashed at ALL TIMES. Owners are responsible for pets’ actions and cleanup/disposal of waste. Only service animals are allowed on the Fairgrounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need a reservation?
A: Reservations are required during the Indiana State Fair. Due to the popularity of camping at the Fair, it is ideal that you make your reservation well in advance. Payment in full is required at the time of the reservation. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Q: Can I register for more than one camp site?
A: Yes, but each reservation must be under a different name and it is one site per reservation. Example, John Smith can pay for Jane Doe, but must use Jane Doe’s name.
Q: How do I check in?
A: Please enter the campgrounds at 1209 E. 46th Street, Indianapolis, and check in at the Pac-Van.
Q: What is the phone number for Security?
A: The number for Security is (317) 927-7520.
Q: Is the site full hook-up?
A: Yes, most sites are full hook-up with 30 & 50 amp services, along with water and sewer. There are electric only sites at our 46th Street Lot and primitive sites in the “Motel Lot” located next to the BP on 38th Street.
Q: Are the camping spots pull through?
A: No, there are no pull through sites available.
Q: Can you have pets?
A: Pets are permitted at the campgrounds but must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for pets’ actions and cleanup/disposal of waste. Only Service Animals are permitted on the Fairgrounds during the State Fair. Service Animals must be properly identified at all times. All animals must remain on a leash at all times.
Q: Can campers have packages delivered to the Fairgrounds?
A: Yes, but please include a valid phone number and campsite number. ISFC Staff will not be responsible for accepting deliveries.
Q: Can campers have golf carts on the campground?
Q: Are there showers available?
A: Yes, there are bath houses with showers on-site.
Q: Is there a check-out time?
A: Check-out is at 12PM every day.
Q: Are campfires allowed?
A: There is no open flame allowed. Grills must be elevated off the ground.