The RV Campgrounds features spaces that accommodate full hook-up requests and those needing primitive sites. We offer 200 sites at our campground facility, with 80 sites with full seasonal hook-ups (water, electricity and sewer) and 90 sites using electricity or water.
Rates for sites requesting hook-up are $30 per day. Any sites using no hook-ups are $20 per day. All prices include 7% state tax.
Reservations are only required during the Indiana State Fair, which usually runs the first three weeks of August. For reservations during the Indiana State Fair, please call 317-927-7503. We also reserve the right to require reservations during other high volume events at the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center.
We are currently taking reservations for the following events:
- American Rabbit Breeder’s Association National Convention (October 1 – 5) – Reservations will be accepted starting May 1, 2017. Please call 317-927-7503 Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURE (6AM-10PM)
Enter the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center at Gate 6 (via Fall Creek Parkway), drive straight ahead to the Campgrounds, pick out your space, and Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center Security will come to complete your check-in.
- Year-round camping options
- Indoor showers and flush toilets
- Washers and Dryers
- Sewer hook-ups
- Sanitary dumping stations
- Potable water (except during winter months)
- Pay telephones
The Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center provides 24-hour security. They can be reached at 317-927-7520.