The Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. All guests are expected to follow the below guidelines and should expect an environment where:
- Guests shall be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center personnel.
- Guests shall wear appropriate attire at all times, including shoes and shirts, and there shall not be any obscene or indecent messages on clothing.
- Guests shall consume alcoholic beverages in designated areas in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest, shall be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests shall enjoy the Fair free from disruptive behavior, including foul or offensive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests shall not engage in activities that could endanger others, including but not limited to fighting, engaging in intimidating, disorderly or disruptive behavior. Guests who engage in any of these actions shall immediately be ejected from the Fairgrounds.
- Guests shall smoke in designated areas only. Smoking is prohibited inside all Fairgrounds buildings and within eight (8) feet of any building entrance.
- Guests shall comply with requests from Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center staff regarding operations and emergency response procedures.
- Weapons are prohibited at the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center.
Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions shall be subject to ejection without refund and may also be in violation of state law or city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and/or prosecution.
The Indiana State Fair Commission reserves the
right to remove any displays or items that could be considered objectionable or
offensive to fellow guests. We are committed to hosting events that are
welcoming to all.