Closed Mondays Directions

Vendor Information

Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Indiana State Fair!

Please review the information below outlining policies, procedures, and guidelines that you should be aware of when applying for space as a “vendor.” Once you have reviewed this information, please complete the application and submit it with the required photos for each trailer, stand, or booth. NO APPLICATION FEE IS REQUIRED.

Exhibiting your product or services at the Indiana State Fair provides an excellent marketing opportunity to more than 850,000 guests each year. More than 95% of the Vendors from the previous Fair return. To fill the remaining 5% of open space, we seek the highest caliber, most unique products or services that will enhance the commercial quality and variety of our Fair.

This application process allows your company to be considered for space at the Indiana State Fair. All applications will be reviewed and evaluated on the following considerations:
  • Indiana-owned businesses
  • Size
  • Type of product / service
  • Attractiveness of booth or trailer, stand design, and structure
  • Revenue potential
  • Sanitation requirements and physical constraints


Returning exhibitor contracts are processed through April. Space availability for new concessionaires will not be identified until May. Submitting the attached form does not constitute a contractual agreement between our organizations.

Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Vendor at the 2024 Indiana State Fair … we look forward to working in partnership with you to create the best State Fair experience in the country!


Carrie Stadtmiller
Vendor Services Manager

2024 Concessionaire & Vendor Information

Click Here to view the General Information & Pricing
Click Here to download the Concessionaire & Vendor Application

Back to