Indiana Brewers’ Cup Competition
The Indiana State Fair Home Brew and Professional Brew Competition
Master Championship of Amateur Brewing (MCAB)
Midwest Homebrewer of the Year Circuit Event
The Indiana State Fair Brewers’ Cup is in its 19th year as one of the nation’s largest competitions featuring home brewers and professional brewers. Entries are expertly judged with awards given several categories.
Entry Dates – May 30th – June 18th
Registered Beer Delivery to Sun King Brewing Downtown – June 5th to June 18th
Judging – July 7 & 8
Reception/Awards Ceremony – July 8
- Home Brew Participants: 8 or more entries and you’ll receive 2 Reception Tickets; 7 or less entries and you’ll receive 1 Reception Ticket
- Professional Brew Participants: 10 or more entries and you’ll receive 8 Reception Tickets; 9 or less entries and you’ll receive 2 Reception Tickets
- Parking is FREE
Click Here for 2017 Competition Rules
NEW for 2017
Commercial Breweries will only be allowed to enter 15 beers. You will no longer need to select your top 12 beers. All 15 will be counted towards the Indiana Brewery of Year and the Grand Champion Brewery of the Year.
Helpful Hints For Entering
- Print 3 copies of your bottle labels. You will need one label for each bottle.
- You MUST print labels from the entry system. Please do not create your own. There is information on the label template that is needed by competition staff. If you have trouble locating these labels after you enter, please email email@example.com.
- If you have additional information about your entry, please include it in the Description Field while you are entering.
Not a BJCP Judge, but love beer?! Consider stewarding at the Indiana Brewers’ Cup. Registration is now open!
2016 Indiana Brewers’ Cup Results
2015 Indiana Brewers’ Cup Results
THANK YOU to our 2017 Sponsors
Indiana Brewers Guild
Sun King Brewery
Table Beer Sponsors:
Wolf’s Ridge Brewing
Mad Anthony Brewing Company
McClure’s Orchard & Winery
Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.
Final Gravity Homebrew Supply
Broad Ripple Brewpub
THANK YOU to our Proud Partners