The Indiana Farmers Coliseum is fully equipped with ADA Accessible entrances and seating. Any patron who requires wheelchair/mobility accessible, hearing or vision assisted seating may contact the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office at 317-927-7601. Accessible Seating can also be purchased through Ticketmaster. Guests that require ADA Accessibility Seating must request this at the time of ticket purchase.
Disabled or elderly patrons that need an ADA accessible entrance may utilize the drop off area directly in front of the Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
All guests entering the Indiana Farmers Coliseum must have a valid event ticket to gain admission. Guests should retain their ticket stubs in order to verify proper seat location. Re-entry to the Indiana Farmers Coliseum is prohibited.
All events held in the Indiana Farmers Coliseum will be All Ages unless otherwise specified.
Alcoholic Beverage Policy
Indiana Farmers Coliseum and its food and beverage provider, Spectrum Concessions, have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests from alcohol-related incidents.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverage limit, per person, per transaction.
- Alcohol sales will terminate at the 10 minute mark if the 2nd half for IUPUI games, and the start of the third period for Indy Fuel games. Cut-off times for other events will be determined per event.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the venue. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the arena will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting the arena.
ATMs are located in the following areas: Main Lobby, NW and SE corner of the Main Concourse
Baby Changing Stations
Baby Changing Stations are located in every restroom throughout the arena. In addition, Family restrooms are located in each corner of the Main Concourse.
Backstage passes are not available through the Indiana Farmers Coliseum. For backstage pass inquiries, please contact the artists’ record label or the event promoter.
Bag and Purse Policy
All bags are subject to search upon entering the arena. All bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” (backpacks, suitcases, duffel bags, etc.) are prohibited. Please plan accordingly to help facilitate a quick and efficient entry process. Please report suspicious bags to an Indiana Farmers Coliseum team member.
Banners and Flags
The allowance of banners and posters is determined by individual show management. Banners or signs that obstruct the view of guests, obscure advertising, impede the operation of the Indiana Farmers Coliseum, contain objectionable subject matter, or are commercial in nature are not permitted. The Indiana Farmers Coliseum reserves the right to remove any banner at any time.
Ball/Puck in Play Policy
Indiana Farmers Coliseum is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable experience. Please be aware of our Stop-in-Play policy, which requires guests to refrain from accessing their seats until the ball/puck is no longer in play. This allows guests to enjoy a safe and unobstructed view of the game.
Fans looking for the ultimate bar experience at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum should check out The Cuervo Bar on the South Side of the Main Concourse. In addition, all permanent concession stands serve a selection of draft and canned beer.
Cameras, Video Recording, Audio Recording
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). However, for some events, at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited. Video cameras, iPads, selfie sticks, audio recording devices, tripods, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside at any time. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and Indiana Farmers Coliseum management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
Restrictions on the use of still and video cameras vary by event. The event producer determines this policy. Guests should contact the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office at 317-927-7601 to find out the policy prior to the event.
Clear Bag Policy
- One clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12” x 12” x 6” OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Bags must be CLEAR and the contents of the bag must be visible without opening or handling the bag.
- In addition, fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5” x 4.5”, with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
Code of Conduct
Indiana Farmers Coliseum is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke or vapor in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. Guests are not allowed to have signs or clothing with obscene or indecent messages, images or text.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Indiana Farmers Coliseum staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked.
The Indiana Farmers Coliseum has more than 25 permanent and portable points of concessions that offer something for everyone’s taste.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss. Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of Indiana Farmers Coliseum Code of Conduct
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches in the facility
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, rink, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throwing, discharging, or launching any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, employees or performers
Doors open at varying times according to the nature of the event and preference of the promoter / artist. Typically, doors will open 1-1 ½ hours before an event. There is no re-entry during events.
Patrons entering the Indiana Farmers Coliseum must be properly clothed, which includes a shirt and shoes. Clothing items must be worn at all times inside the facility.
Indiana Farmers Coliseum offers a drop-off and pick-up area directly in front of the Coliseum, at the Enough Plaza. Cars, Busses, and taxi’s will be allowed to drop-off and pick-up in this area, but are not permitted to park there.
Guests not abiding by the event policies defined within are subject to ejection from the Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
Electronic Cigarettes are not permitted in the Indiana Farmers Coliseum at any time. The designated smoking area is located outside of the main entrance, in the Enough Plaza.
Elevators are located in the Main Lobby, and service the Main Concourse and the North Deck. Please note, the South Deck is not accessible via elevator.
Indiana Farmers Coliseum staff members have been trained in emergency preparedness and evacuation procedures. In the event of an emergency, please follow the direction of arena staff for your safety and the safety of others.
Emergency Medical/First Aid
First Aid is located on the Main Concourse’s south-east corner at section 207.
All guests entering the Indiana Farmers Coliseum are subject to a metal detector screening (hand held wands), visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and ensure the safety of all guests.
The Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center offers a variety of event spaces that accommodate the needs of a small business meeting, to a wedding, to a large-scale concert. If you would like to host a business meeting or special event at our arena, please contact us.
Family restrooms are located in every corner of Main Concourse.
Firearms and/or Concealed Handguns with or without a license are not permitted at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum. If any guest arrives at the facility with a firearm or handgun, they will be instructed to return the weapon to their vehicle.
Certified medical professionals are available during all events to assist guests with medical needs. In addition, Indiana Farmers Coliseum is equipped with Automated External Defibrillators (AED) located in various locations throughout the venue. Guests in need of emergency first aid should contact the nearest employee for assistance.
First Aid is located near Section 207.
The distribution of any flyers, leaflets, stickers, or petitions on Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center property must be approved from management in writing prior to the event.
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed into the Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Guest Services staff including greeters, ushers, ticket takers and security is available to assist patrons with general inquiries throughout the duration of an event.
Intoxicated guests are not admitted into Indiana Farmers Coliseum at any time. Intoxicated guests are subject to removal from Fairgrounds property.
Lost and Found
Items found before, during or after an event may be given to the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office. Patrons may contact the facility at 317-927-7500 to inquire about lost items. The Coliseum and its staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The paging of patrons inside Indiana Farmers Coliseum is not permitted during concerts, shows and other events at the facility. Please alert Coliseum guest services if a member of your party is lost during an event.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
The Indiana Farmers Box Office is unable to replace lost tickets. Stolen tickets purchased at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office can be replaced, provided the ticket holder has filed a police report and brings a copy to the Box Office. For stolen tickets purchased through Ticketmaster, patrons will have to contact Ticketmaster to have ticket replaced. Damaged tickets can be reprinted at the Box Office if the seating location is confirmed.
Anyone with the intent to publish photo’s, video, or information from Indiana Farmers Coliseum events through print, digital, or broadcast mediums are required to have the proper credentials.
For media requests, please fill out the request form. Submitting a request does not guarantee approval. You will be notified at least one day before the event if you are approved.
Requests for photo passes must also be submitted in advance and approved by the event or tour. Approved photographers should report to the box office. A member of the Indiana Farmers Coliseum marketing staff will provide photo passes and escort photographers.
Indy Fuel merchandise is available at the Fuel Store located in the lobby of the arena. Event merchandise is provided by individual shows, and locations may vary.
Indiana Farmers Coliseum has plenty of convenient parking located on the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center. There is a charge for parking.
The following items are not permitted inside the Indiana Farmers Coliseum:
- Backpacks/Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6”
- Cameras: No professional/flash photograph
- Cans and bottles
- Car seats
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Illegal substances
- Large bags
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Outside food or drink
- Smokeless tobacco products
- Video Recorders and Audio Recorders
- Weapons of any type
Indiana Farmers Coliseum management reserves the right to prohibit any item from entering the premises. All patrons and their belongings are subject to search prior to entry or once inside the building.
*Service animals are permitted.
The throwing of any object at any time inside the Indiana Farmers Coliseum is strictly prohibited. Any person witnessed throwing a projectile of any size is subject to ejection from the facility.
Guests wishing to re-enter, must do so in the lobby only. Guest must have their hand stamped, and their original ticket to be allowed re-entry.
Recycling receptacles are located throughout the arena.
The Indiana Farmers Coliseum has restrooms conveniently located throughout the arena. Staff members can help direct you to the closest location from your seats.
The Indiana Farmers Coliseum utilizes a staff of security officers and police officers in and around the facility, as well as video technology to enhance the safety and security of our guests, clients, and employees. The arena is staffed to meet the needs of the crowd as well as the requirements of the client.
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, selfie sticks are not permitted inside the venue.
Indiana Farmers Coliseum is a non-smoking facility. We ask that all patrons refrain from smoking until after leaving your event. Smoking, including alternative smoking devices such as electronic and/or vapor, is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
Please be advised that performances may feature one or more of the following elements as special effects during events:
- Confetti Pyrotechnics
- Lasers/Strobe Lights
Strollers are not permitted inside the Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
Tailgating is not permitted at the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center.
The Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office is located in the lobby, and is open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. for ticket purchases and to assist with general event inquiries. The Box Office is also open on Saturdays and Sundays when a show is on sale or scheduled.
The Box Office is able to accept and assist patrons with any accessible seating need. For more information, contact the Box Office directly at 317-927-7500.
Unless otherwise stated, all persons entering the arena must have a ticket.
Ticketmaster is the only authorized third party ticketing agent for events at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum. Patrons are encouraged to be cautious if purchasing tickets from unauthorized vendors or websites.
Umbrellas are not permitted inside the Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
Water fountains are located in various parts of the Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
Will Call is located at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office. Guests can pick up tickets from Will Call upon doors opening.
When picking up tickets from Will Call, guests must have a picture ID.
FAIRGROUNDS COLISEUM-SERVICES FOR GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
The Indiana Farmers Coliseum is committed to provide excellent service to all guests. We are pleased to welcome guests of all abilities to our facility. For those guests with specific needs, we offer the following services in accordance with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a Guest Service staff member at 317-927-7601.
Assisted Listening Devices (ALD)
Headsets and receivers for the ADA approved ALD system are available free of charge at the Box Office. A driver’s license or state issued ID is required to ensure return of equipment.
Accessible/disabled seating is available on all levels of the Coliseum. Accessible seating and parking are available through Ticketmaster and the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office. If you have any questions regarding accessible seating or specifications of a particular location, please contact the Box Office at 317-927-7601.
Concession Stands, Drinking Fountains and ATMs
All concession stands, drinking fountains and ATMs throughout the Indiana Farmers Coliseum are accessible.
Disabled or elderly patrons that need an ADA accessible entrance may utilize the drop off area directly in front of the Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
Elevators are located in the lobby, and access all public areas of the arena. Should you need assistance in reaching your seat, please contact a Guest Service staff member. Please note, that the South Deck is not accessible via elevator.
Various accessible seating locations are equipped with electrical outlets. To arrange for one of these locations, please contact the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office.
Indiana Farmers Coliseum ushers have been trained in proper procedures for emergency preparedness. These employees will assist patrons with disabilities to defined areas for evacuation.
Hearing/Visual Impaired Seating
Hearing/visual impaired seating for Indiana Farmers Coliseum events are available in person at the Box Office as well as through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com. To request an ASL interpreter, contact the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office a minimum of ten (10) business days prior to the date of the event you are attending. For events with multiple show dates and times, one performance will be designated as the interpreted performance, however an ASL interpreter will not be provided unless specifically requested.
Hearing/visual impaired seating is reserved up to ten (10) business days prior to the date of the event or until sold out – whichever comes first. Reserved hearing/visual impaired seats are held within an acceptable distance of the stage/performance as required by ADA regulations.
Convenient accessible parking is available near the Ag Hort Building, and additional locations. Please follow the directions of parking staff to the closest accessible parking area.
All restrooms within the Indiana Farmers Coliseum are accessible. Additionally, we have several single-user restrooms, located in each corner of the main concourse.
Trained service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted inside the Indiana Farmers Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times and will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability. Service animals may not use additional seats unless a ticket has been purchased for the adjacent seat. All other animals are prohibited.