Visual Arts - 2-Dimensional (flat)
- Submissions must be original and may include original pencil (charcoal, lead, color, etc.)
- All artwork must be flat and may not be more than ½ inch thick.
- Artwork may not exceed 24x30 inches including the mat, if used.
- Paper or canvas entries should be mounted on sturdy material, preferably cardboard mats.
- Words and letters are acceptable if used to enhance or as part of the artwork itself.
- Use of copyrighted material is prohibited.
Visual Arts pieces will not be sent back to the artist.
- Essay should be double spaced, 12 pt., Arial font, with 1”margins, and a maximum of 1500 words.
- Essay uses Indiana basketball and agricultural facts to creatively educate the Indiana State Fair visitor about the topic. All facts need to be properly cited as references.
- Essay should contain a fictional character and story line utilizing basketball agricultural facts that pertain to the subject matter.
- Essay should have a creative title that draws interest to reading the essay.