Updated July 20, 2020
All guests are encouraged to follow healthy behaviors to best protect themselves, including:
- Stay home if you are sick, or are exhibiting any of the following symptoms, including: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain or sore throat.
- Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions (heart disease, chronic lung disease, asthma, etc.) might be at higher risk for sever illness from COVID-19 and should not attend any event.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after touching surfaces, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and dispose of used tissues in the trash.