The safety of our guests, staff and community is our number one priority. The Indiana State Fair will implement procedures and guidelines to protect the public health. All policies align with CDC, Governor Holcomb’s executive orders and the Indiana Department of Health.
While visiting the 2021 Indiana State Fair, masks will not be required for fully vaccinated individuals, including guests, staff, vendors and contractors. If you are not vaccinated, all guests are encouraged to wear a mask and to follow CDC guidelines regarding whether and when wearing a face covering is warranted.
CDC recommends fully vaccinated people wear a mask in public indoor settings.
CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals:
CDC guidelines for non-vaccinated individuals:
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 MEASURES implemented at the 2021 Indiana State Fair:
- Expanded Fair dates to spread out crowds across an additional weekend
- Closing Mondays and Tuesdays to allow for refresh of campus
- Vaccinations will be available daily at the Indiana State Fair
- Eliminated Park & Ride shuttle
- Food service utensils and condiments individually packaged
- Hand sanitizing packets available for all guests upon entry
- Contactless entry will be available and encouraged.
- Tractor shuttles will be free to ensure contactless experience
- Deploying 500+ hand sanitizing and hand washing stations around Fairgrounds
- CDC recommends fully vaccinated people wear a mask in public indoor settings.
All guests will be reminded of COVID-19 measures and expectations in pre-event communication and PA announcements.