COVID 19 Safety Measures
We reserve the right to remove any guest from this event for not following COVID-19 Safety Policies/Guidelines.
- Venue capacity limited.
- All NCAA and ISFC staff, exhibitors, vendors and contractors will be screened before entering the building. The screening will include a temperature check and completion of a health survey. Those with a temperature greater than 100.4 will not be permitted access to the venue.
- All guests, employees, contractors, and vendors will be required to wear a facial covering. Guests who do not have a mask will be provided one, free of charge.
- A clear bag policy is in effect.
- One clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12” x 12” x 6” OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Bags must be CLEAR and the contents of the bag must be visible without opening or handling the bag.
- In addition, fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5” x 4.5”, with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated.
- Multiple handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue for guest use.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged. In-seat concessions ordering, via an app, with delivery and pick up options will be offered at each game.