COVID 19 Safety Measures
We reserve the right to remove any guest from this event for not following COVID-19 Safety Policies/Guidelines.
- Venue capacity limited - pod style seating will be used for this event!
- All Guests, employees, participants, contractors, and vendors will be required to wear a facial covering, at all times. Guests who do not have a mask will be provided one, free of charge.
All NAEG and ISFC staff, vendors and contractors, artists and touring party will be screened before entering the building. The screening will include a temperature check and completion of a health survey. People with temperatures reading 100.4 degrees or above or who do not pass the health survey questions will not be permitted access.
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated.
- Multiple handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue for guest use.
- Menus will be adjusted to favor pre-packaged “Grab & Go” items.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.