COVID 19 Safety Measures
We reserve the right to remove any guest from this event for not following COVID-19 Safety Policies/Guidelines.
- Venue capacity limited
An electronic system will be used, which can provide a real-time count of guests on premise.
If capacity is reached, guests will he held and admitted on a one-out, one-in system.
- All Guests, employees, participants, contractors, and vendors will be required to wear a facial covering. Guests who do not have a mask will be provided one, free of charge.
- All Mecum and ISFEC staff will undergo a temperature check prior to entering the gates. Those with a temperature greater than 100.4 will not be permitted access to the venue.
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated. Roaming staff will monitor and enforce social distancing.
- All Aisles have been expanded to 12 feet or greater.
- Multiple handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue for guest use.
- Advance online tickets and cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.