Screenings & Temperature Checks
- All attendees & guests will undergo a temperature check before entering the event. If an attendee has a temperature reading 100.4 degrees or above, they will not be permitted access.
- All Mecum and ISFC staff, exhibitors, vendors, TV personnel, and contractors will be screened before entering the building daily.
- Face coverings are required for guests. Mecum will provide face masks free of charge while supplies last.
- All Mecum and ISFC staff, exhibitors, vendors, TV personnel, and contractors will be required to wear an approved mask.
Hand Washing & Enhanced Sanitization
- Following CDC guidelines, we have increased the amount of routine cleaning and sanitization of the Fairgrounds, with a focus on high-touch surfaces.
- We have increased the amount of hand sanitizing stations around the Fairgrounds & the Mecum event.
- Free hand sanitizer will be provided to guests.
- Event layout has been adjusted to allow for physical distancing. We’ll help you social distance, just look for signage & decals.
- Floor plans and traffic flow have been modified to encourage and allow for physical distancing.
- Advanced on-line ticket purchases and cashless payment is strongly encouraged. Tickets will be scanned with no-touch kiosks.
- Mecum has eliminated physical greeters and will not be handing out brochures, literature, paper, etc. as customers enter the facility. Information will be available electronically.
- Food service employees will undergo a daily wellness check and will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
- Plexi-glass shields will be in place at all points of sale to protect guest-employee interactions.
- Queue lines will be set-up and floor markings will be used for physical distancing.