This unique show features jewelry makers, gold and silversmiths from all over the United States that can size, reconstruct, repair, design or make original jewelry from customer selected gems, stones, opals and crystals on the spot. Wire wrap, wire sculpture, stone beads, pearls, stone setting, southwestern jewelry, amber, opal, fossil and mineral dealers will be featured as part of the show. The dealers are hand picked for the quality of their work.
COVID 19 Safety Measures
We reserve the right to remove any guest from this event for not following COVID-19 Safety Policies/Guidelines.
- Venue capacity limited
- Each Guest will undergo a temperature check prior to entering the gates. Guests with a temperature greater than 100.4 will not be permitted access to the venue.
- All Guests, employees, participants, contractors, and vendors will be required to wear a facial covering, at all times. Guests who do not have a mask will be provided one, free of charge.
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated. Roaming staff will monitor and enforce social distancing.
- A sequenced ingress/egress procedure will be used to minimize large concentrations of guests.
- Multiple handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue for guest use.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.