Food & Beverage Policies
Indiana Farmers Coliseum, Spectrum Concessions and arena security work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverage limit, per person, per transaction.
- Alcohol sales will terminate at the 10 minute mark if the 2nd half for IUPUI games, and the start of the third period for Indy Fuel games. Cut-off times for other events will be determined per event.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the venue. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the arena will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting the arena.
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed into the Indiana Farmers Coliseum